Updated April 2, 2020:
Updated Wilma Rudolph location hours
The Wilma Rudolph clinic will be closed on Saturdays for the safety of our patients and staff until restrictions are lifted.
Updated March 27, 2020:
Notice to our patients
- Every morning each staff member is screened for fever and respiratory symptoms. If any staff member has any of these symptoms and is considered at risk for COVID-19 they are sent home for self-quarantine 14 days or until testing rules out infection.
- We are sanitizing every surface touched by each patient diligently.
- We are directing patients at risk of COVID-19 to redirect to a testing facility, call their PCP or call the Emergency Room at Tennova.
- We are limiting visitors and encourage them to wait in their cars.
- We are asking vendors (Fed Ex, UPS, Suppliers etc…) not to enter the building.
- Patients once registered may wait in their cars until called should the clinic be busy.
- Coughing patients are asked to wear the mask we provide and practice social distancing.
- Social distancing is practiced in the lobby.
Please know that DoctorsCare will always take you and your families’ health seriously as we have for the past 18 years! Thank you for choosing DoctorsCare for your health needs!
Updated March 12, 2020:
Attention All Potential Patients of Doctors Care
Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
If you are experiencing
- Shortness of Breath
- have recently traveled to China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, or Japan
- have traveled to an area with ongoing community transmission of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
…please, DO NOT visit either of our DoctorsCare Clinics.
Currently, you are encouraged to call one of the following:
your primary care provider
Montgomery County Health Department at 931-648-5747
Tennova Emergency Department at 931-502-1370
We apologize for the inconvenience to our customers however we currently DO NOT have the means to test, treat, or isolate potential cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).